Greenville, IL Veterinarian
Greenville Veterinary Clinic Ltd.
For all your pet care needs, contact Greenville Veterinary Clinic Ltd. of Greenville, IL. Established by Dr. Harold Gehrig and Dr. Harold Bristow in 1973, our veterinary clinic provides quality veterinary programs, treatments, and services for a wide variety of farm animals in Bond County and the surrounding areas. With a well equipped facility and experienced veterinarians, we can assure you quality services.
Our Veterinary Services Include:
- Equine health programs and dentistry
- General surgery on farm or at clinic
- Fertility evaluations
- Diagnostic laboratory services
- Nutrition counseling
- Pet vaccination programs with reminders
- Heartworm treatment and prevention
- Flea and parasite control
- Small animal dentistry
- Pet boarding for our client's pets
Our Medical Staff Include:
- Harold W. Gehrig
- Harold L. Bristow
- Jennifer Ostrom
- Lynette Hemker
We also offer herd health and quality assurance programs for dairy, beef, and swine. Referral and emergency services are available.
Call Greenville Veterinary Clinic Ltd. today at 618-664-0640 for an appointment.